CIMA / RIC 2016 is an international canyoning meeting intended for experienced canyoners. All participants must have a valid insurance with the required coverage including medical expenses, rescue expenses, repatriation and personal accident for canyoning while on this event in Flores Island. Each participant is responsible for his canyoning equipment (the recommended equipment list will be sent later). The number of registrations is limited to 220 practitioners.
The registration requires the following steps:
- Pre-registration in CIMA / RIC website
- Confirmation of registration by the organization via email
- Payment of registration fee, sending the confirmation of payment to CIMA / RIC secretariat (email@example.com);
- Confirmation of receipt of payment by the organization and, when requested, sending of SATA’s promotional code to participant flight booking
- Booking and payment of flight by the participant directly with airline
- Request of reservation of accommodation and local transport (optional) to the organization
- Confirmation of payment by the organization of both accommodation and local transport (optional)
There are three modes of registration
- Registration fee (50€);
- Registration fee with accommodation (amount depends on number of days and type of accommodation);
- Registration fee with local transports to canyoning routes (registration fee + 50€)
The registration fee includes:
- Event t-shirt and bag
- Flores canyoning guide
- Azores Island topographic map (1/25.000)
- Boat exit from Alquevins and Barrosas routes (depending on sea conditions)
- Welcome drink and snacks (18/9)
- Social dinner (22/9)
- Participation in workshops (depending on availability)
- Gift raffle
- Flight discount prices and extra weight for luggage (only for SATA flights)
Those willing to use the local transports by organization, as transportation to the canyoning routes, should select option “C”.
The registration does not include the required insurance, which at participant’s responsibility.
Cancellation policy by the participant
Communication to organization until April 30th – 75% refund; until July 31st – 50% refund; until August 31st – 25% refund. Cancellations received after August 31st will not be eligible for a refund.
Associação Desportos de Aventura Desnível; IBAM - PT50 0035 0044 00063927630 29, BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
Accommodation and local transport:
Associação de Turismo dos Acores – Convention and Visitors Bureau; IBAN PT50 0032 0588 00201376334 49, Barclays Bank, BIC / SWIFT: BARCPTPL